Saturday 17 December 2011

Day 4

I have the new photo blogger uploader so I can submit bigger pictures, yaaaaaaay!
Today I woke up kinda late and Manu rang me, I talked a little bit with him and later I took my doggy for a walk.
At midday I really wanted to make some kind of photo-manipulation so I did a lot of shots, most of them with the help of my sister (She's the best assistant ever) and I took forever to edit this picture, I thought the result was going to be quite horrible and to be honest I was very proud of the outcome but  I should really start to ignore the useless criticism of people that is not interested in photography, because now I don't think this picture was as cool as I thought it was before I've heard some critiquism of it. 
I think criticism is always welcome as long as it has a basis which can help you to improve, if not, it's kinda rubbish and useless.
Anyways! Later I went out with Manu and Patricia, and we went to eat churros and Roci and LucĂ­a came. I don't know, we walked  a little bit and that's it!
I've just seen in the Vogue page that you can submit your pictures and if they are good enough, they might get featured in the magazine, but I'm not even going to share my pictures because I think they don't fit the 'mood' of Vogue.
This is another silly picture from today, indeed, mirror shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment