Friday 30 December 2011

Day 16
MWAHAHAH, DIE LITTLE DOG TEDDY.
I know. This picture is... awful. Not only the quality but the idea, and as I'm gaining exposure it seems as if I'm taking worse shots. I promise you tomorrow I'll try and make something way prettier! Plus, today while I was taking the knife my mum started to yell at me 'WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT KNIFE?!' Mum I'm about to kill this dog teddy can't you see?!
I know. The concept is stupid the background today is awful the pose of the teddy EVERYTHING.
Summing it up: Sorry for the picture of today, consider it 'Me being stupid'.

I was about to write this post when I decided to see if my work got accepted on 'Get inspired! Magazine'.

And...
MY WORK GOT FEATUREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!
I'm extremely happy because I didn't know if they were going to accept my work or not. Click here to see the article!

Oh my. I'm so glad!

Today I went out with Laury and did nothing special, we just wandered around going nowhere, but we had fun, plus leaving my house is always welcome!


And than you for the lovely comments here on blogspot! I'm still  figuring out how to answer them here... I know I'm so dumb.


3 comments:

  1. Hu, who is this ? xD

    The concept is not bad at all ! in fact, I really like it, somehow. On the left, you can see a mad and ugly person, while on the left there is an adorable dog teddy, and the only bind is a cold steel knife. Seriously, maybe the idea is not incredibly original and never seen before, but you really managed to give life to this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer a comment, just leave a comment. If you want to appear different because you are the author, you can use some of these tutorials: Reply buttom, Author comments in a different color or Write comments with links, bold text, etc.. Hope you like it! ;)

    ps: This photo is quite funny!

    ReplyDelete