Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 2



Today has been quite a normal day, I went to school and had a little bit of fun and a little bit of boredom as usual, and at every single class I was wondering what picture would I take today. As you can see, the outcome is kinda crap, but I've been wandering round my house trying to figure out what to take pictures at, I took some shots but none of them convinced me, so I took this self-portrait and I edited it, even though Im not very content with the outcome today I've been quite bussy and that's all I could do!
When I finished taking this picture I did some french homework, and then headed to french classes, stood there for two hours and came home, now I'm listening to 'Pieces' by Sum 41 while I relax, I think I have some school homework to do but to be honest I can't really be arsed!


1 comment:

  1. This shot is really simple but powerful at the same time. Quite hard to explain in english, though. Well, if I had to say one thing about this photo, it would be something like "Me Gusta :D".
    You look fragile (delicat ?) and strong at the same time, and that's great :3

    ReplyDelete