Monday 26 December 2011

Day 13

This is what happens when you don't feel like taking a picture because you're fucked over but you are holding a 365 days challenge thus you must take a picture every single day.

It's hard to see your dreams acomplished in another person.
That is the conclusion I took from yesterday night.
I find myself completely, utterly and irrevocably discouraged.
Maybe I am too into photography, and this is a lesson that I need to understand. There will always be someone way, way better than you. And you can do two things:
  • Discourage yourself and think you are leading to nowhere because you have no talent in comparison.
  • Work hard, very hard, harder than anyone else even though they are all miles away from you.
The second option sounds better, but I might stay in the first one for a little one. I don't feel like taking pictures now, I just feel like editing old stuff and work as hard as I can in every single self-portrait. As you can see the picture of today is crap, but it's hard to take the best of you if you don't feel like anymore.

The plans of today are no better: I need to start studying maths. God. This is so crap.


PS: I know. Not even the colours reflect my mood. I might be the worst artist in the world. If I am at all.


2 comments:

  1. Naaah ><
    You will feel so much better when you'll get your new camera back, for sure !
    This is just a bad moment to live !

    You're a great artist, and I won't let you think you're a bad one è_é

    (Tell me if I may help with your maths :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please believe me if I'm saying that you're an amazing artist!
    Really, maybe you are freaking out with the idea that you have to take every single day an original and great picture but for now your doing great!

    If I have to be honoust..for some picture I even don't believe it's taken with a crappy camera...really

    I already love your 13 days project so I'm waiting for the following 352 photos without patience...

    lots of love

    never forget your amazing...

    scorpiandoll as Frania :)

    ReplyDelete