Monday 13 February 2012

Day 61

EXAMS ARE OVER!
(At least until the beginning of March)

People are often asking me why I never smile on my pictures, so here you have me, with the biggest grin EVER because today I did my last exam.
As you can see in this picture and if you remember it's exactly the opposite mood from day 14, in which I was talking about 'winter depression'. 
Click to enlarge!

The exam was quite long so I had to do it quickly thus I don't know how it came out, but now I couldn't care less!!
The toasts look gross but they are actually delicious.
Today when I came home I ate and took the loveliest nap ever. Later I went to buy the newspaper (I need to do an economics work) and also a Photoshop magazine called 'Enhace your portraits'. God, it feels so so so good not to do anything! It's the best pleasure ever. I'm already thinking what I'll be doing this weekend. Hopefully, and if I have my camera back I'm planning a photoshoot on the beach, wooooooooops!
By the way, I've just noticed that there is a button who says 'reply' when someone writes a comment and what I used to do was writing a comment after the other ones. I feel stupid now.



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture. It's really upbeat and you have a lovely smile.

    And congrats on being finished with exams! That feeling of finishing exams is a great one.

    And I hope you get your camera back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D I've just called to see if my camera was ready and it wasn't :(

      Delete