Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 62

Anything happens and I'm head over heels.
I can make pages and pages describing a sentence, a hug, a glance, a day, I can make fireworks over a little spark, brooding for hours, getting no sleep at all.

But I never seem to get what I want, all my happiness can be translated into sadness in a matter of two minutes.
Once you lose faith so many times, it's hard to get up again, but there's an inner force that leads me to fall in love repeatedly.
Being amorous is tiring, totally useless, sad, it has no point and it's completely hopeless nowadays, when people just seem to be looking for a quick affair to amuse themselves.

But it's beautiful,thrilling, ethereal, fugacious...it makes you feel alive.
Why do I need to worry about this matter when I'm still young, fresh and with a whole future in front of me? That kind of love seems to be hiding somewhere, looking for the right moment to go out and make our life more pleasant.

But it's all about timing, it's useless to force luck.

Is having a lover that important once you are surrounded by dear beloved friends who are keen to create new memories with you, is a sunset so dull compared to the search of a love who's hiding?
Love is not the destination, but the journey, so let's enjoy it as long as we're alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my. I should have done have tons of homework for tomorrow. And I didn't do anything.
As you can see the picture isn't really... hard to get?
Guys. I'm just fed up. Mentally. I've finished yesterday the exam's period and I don't even have a whole day to properly relax because I have a huge amount of homework and work to do.
GOD. I NEED TO RELAX.

Oh, and happy Saint Valentine's!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Saint Valentine's day to you too. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you learn English? I'm impressed by how well you speak it.

    I hope you'll get rest soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I've learnt the basics since I was a kiddo but I just knew how to say very very simple things, I got into a further study of English two years ago :)

      Delete