Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 63

Mon niveau de français est très, très mauvais.
I mean. Seriously. It looks as if the more writings I do in french, the worse I do them. At it's actually starting to upset me. 
This is another version of the picture, which is just slightly different.
I got told that that's because I need to listen and to read more often in French because actually, on my daily routine I never listen to French.
I'd also need to get some people to talk French with, it'd be lovely, but I just know that when exams start I won't be able to keep those.
I don't know what to do! I want to learn French but I don't even have time.
AHH WHAT TO DOO!
Actually if I keep writing it would look as if I'm in a bad mood which isn't true, I'm just tired and tomorrow I have school, bye lovely people.

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, now that I'm paying attention, my friend's dog is the same as...Luna [(?) I think that's the name you told me, sorry if it's not, but I tried. ;P]

    About french, I remember I commented something on dA, but it probably got lost among all the feedbacks.
    You know how I love to share songs, here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jWEC_xsKxU
    It has something of french on it. ;P

    And, well, I wanted to learn german, no time too. I'll just have to wait. Not a big problem, you know?! ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's luna :) Is your friend's dog a Shih-Tzu? :)

      YES. THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE EVERY SONGTHAT HAS FRENCH IN IT SO I CAN PRACTISE!

      Oh my. I also wanted to learn German but I can't cope with three languages at the same time ahhahha

      Delete