Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 55
Actually, I've always wanted to show you what I could see through my window. This cityscape you are seeing here has really, really made an impact of the 52 week project that I've developed last year. If you followed it and you read a lot of the texts that came along the pictures you could see how I was constantly talking about wanting to leave those cold buildings, ugly scapes and dull city life and go to a better place. I wrote everything while I was looking through the window. Everything would have changed completely and all the texts would have been different if I didn't had this... erm... sight.
And I'm in the middle of my exams period so that is why the pictures are coming out this way. 

I'm fed up of being at home and today I went out to buy a new wristwatch.
And that, guys, is BIG news.
I've been with that ugly green and yellow wristwatch since I started highschool and it's in almost every portrait of mine.
And now it's broken and I had to buy a new one.
Actually I didn't find any watch I liked and I took one of my father's and went to the clock guy (I don't know how to say it in English and I don't feel like looking the thecnical name for the clock guy) and now it's mine! YAY. But the watch is heavy. I'll have to get used to it.

And yes. Tons of study. Tomorrow philosophy. I'm thrilled.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, philosophy is useful.
    But probably not in the way school uses it. :/

    Nice, I had no idea your window view had such impact on the projects. :)
    Funny thing now that I'm thinking, my new room has no window. :O Haha. It's something like that: http://www.vidracariaeserralheriajn.com.br/photos/janela_basculante.jpg (I don't know the word in english and I couldn't find it quickly on google).
    And my apartment is in a gallery (again, I don't know if that's the word in english) so my view is just a lot of stores and people passing by. ;)

    About the clock...I have nothing really to say. ;P

    ReplyDelete