Saturday 18 February 2012

Day 65

World's spinning 'round, there's no sign of slowing down so won't you take a breath?Just take a breath. -Jonas Brothers

Actually, I wanted to type another lyrics today that don't leave my mind and which I fell in love to even though I've already knew that song for a while. Minute 3:00 of Miserably Loving you, by Artist VS Poet. I just think it's flawless, it just happens sometimes, that I can hear an entire song just to get to a part which makes me feel good, so good. Oh well. A lot of thoughts are passing through my mind at this moment, when I listen to that sentence. A lot of things I don't want to happen. A person I want to forget for good.

Today:
  • I didn't go to school because I had to take care of my ill sister.
  • I finally went to the cinema after AGES.
  • Bea brought me from London So wrong, it's right by All time Low and a prince Harry postcard. GOD. IT'S SO PERFECT.
  • I saw with Bea and Laury 'The woman in black' or however it's called in english. It wasn't really scary.
  • Okay. I spent the whole film covering my face, talking and shouting.
This picture:
It's not the first time I try to take this picture, actually. I think it was day two or three of this project in which I tried to develop the same idea, but it was an absolute fail so I finally didn't upload that shot.I'm really bad at levitation shots but they really blow my mind, so I needed to try this out again. The result isn't  very impressing, but it's okay for me.



Cause there's no one to call and I'm so sick of being all alone.
And I'm stuck
miserably
loving
you.



2 comments: