Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 56
Oh damn. Today I'm not really in the bussiness.
For a start, the philosphy exam went worse than expected, which is kinda discouraging if I still have to study for 4 more days. 
I went home later and skipped three school hours because I was really tired. I took this picture. I edited it, was pleased and BANG. Photoshop fucked up. And yes, I didn't save the file... again.
So there was I thinking that I should be at school and I've just wasted almost two hours of my life. And I did the edit all over again.
I've just spent some hours studying biology but I don't know why I.CAN'T.FOCUS. And it's really doing my head in because there are still tons of things I gotta study for tomorrow's exam, which, by the way, I know the outcome won't be really atonishing.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

About the picture: 
  1. That is an eye mask. 
  2. It looks weird.
  3. Now I gotta keep studying.
  4. I hate everything.
  5. Bye.



2 comments: