Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 49
Gosh. I'm very tired.
Tomorrow I have an English exam at school and I couldn't care less about it IF I didn't have to read a whole book now at 10 PM because I'm so lazy.
Today I did tons of stuff linked with studying and... No. That was all. Stuff linked with studying.
In the picture you can see the new scarf I bought which is plain black but I love it for no reason! YAY!
And by the way. GUESS WHO PASSED MATHS?
HELL FUCKING YES.
*Skywolves on deviantART made some critiques of my work and said a sentence which really made me think 'I think that if someone DIDN'T know your style yet, they would see it as a rather sad-toned attempt at a humorous or a happy picture. It's silly enough to lose in translation either way.'
 And I thought that it was very strange.
But true at the same time.
I consider myself and I think that everyone that lives around me would say that I'm a very happy person. I'm always smiling and laughing. But sometimes and specially when it comes to self-portraits I get serious. I don't know why and I don't even aim for that. It just happens and there has been cases that I've never thought that a picture of mine had any serious feeling or thought behind it but everyone would agree it had.



No comments:

Post a Comment