Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 72
I HAVE MY CAMERA BACK!
I GOT A PICTURE TAKEN!
Let me explain you the whole thing:
Laury!
Today I went to school and did a lot of probably useless stuff. Later, at 5 I went to the Sony's shop to take my camera! My dad went with me and he tied the rope of my dog's walker on a streetlight while we were in the shop. I went out to take care of my dog because she's quite stupid, so I was taking care of her when I see this man. And when I look at him he smiled. And then, seconds later he asked me in Spanish but with a german accent 'Can I take a picture?' And I was like 'Yes! :)' And so he took like 4, then he changed of angle and asked me again to take a picture. He asked me if I was german and I told him I wasn't, then he asked me if I was from that city. I told him I was, even though I'm not, but my dad was in the shop, so I didn't want to give him a lot of conversation, even though I died to do so. I wanted to ask him if he was a photographer, if I could see his shots in any webpage and stuff, but not with my dad there. Anyways, he smiled and then he left. And now I regret being so quiet. Because I wanted to ask him a lot of things!

                                                                                    ANYWAYS.
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I COULD
TAKE BOKEH PICTURES!
I'm so so happy because I've always wanted to take pictures of a lot of people, and the reason why I let him take a picture of me is because sometimes I find myself in the same situation, so I really get how he must feel. AND! I was so happy because is the first time I get asked to take a picture, I'm always the one who does so! YAY. Plus the boy/man was handsome. And he asked me if I was German, MWHAHAHAHAHHA.

Later, with my camera in hand I hung out with Laury and the light was barely out so we had to take a rush to take pictures, and I found this boy who was in a square, looking at the sea and listening to music. He was the best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment