Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 75
I'm in love with this picture.
It reminds me of Greece. I don't know why but everytime I see it it reminds me of a summer twilight in a little village in Greece. And I've never been there, but that's it. It also reminds me of 'Eat, pray, love'. And I love it.
The girl in the picture is Rocío, of course. As I told you, today we had this photoshoot in which my main intention was to take pictures at twilight using flour. Before the photo shoot I was so nervous. I'm always nervous after a scheduled photoshoot actually, but oh well! 
So we bought flour and went to the beach. The reason why I decided to do this this way is because I was always mentally complaining why I don't have lovely scapes on my city. And then I remembered we had the beach and that I should take advantage of it. 
We got all covered with flour and it was so fun! I had flour everywhere and my nose was completely white!
So once we were there, we didn't do much at first. The sun didn't seem to be in all it's brightness and I thought that maybe today because of the clouds that was covering the sun we wouldn't have the golden hour. How wrong was I.
An hour later, while we were still taking pictures we started to feel that golden sunray on our skin, and there we had it. The golden hour. 
It was awesome. I'm really happy and proud of the photoshot and I had the opportunity to use Rocio's sister canon camera, which is by the way awesome. 
Today I've learnt that is is harder than I expected to be trying to do a great combination between model and scape, when I put the light according to the landscape, the model would look very dark, and viceversa!
I wish I could put all of the pictures in XL size, but I'm just gonna do that with the main picture of the day.
So do me a favor and click on the pictures to see them better!








2 comments:

  1. No sé si no lo he leído bien o que 'flour' no significa 'harina'. Que rayada estoy... ¿Para qué es la harina? JAJAJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JAJJAJA SÍ. HAS ENTENDIDO BIEN. HARINA. Pues quería hacer varias fotos tirando harina y cosas diversas (En una foto salgo TODA llena de harina) pero no tuve en cuenta el detalle de que el cielo estaba CLARISIMO y que entonces en las fotos no se diferenciaría. Soy tonta. JAJAJ

      Delete