Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 70

I'm already studying again, and it's kinda overwhelming, but if I want to keep (And improve) the high marks I'll have to keep studying. At least I know all the effort is worth it and once they end I will have lovely trips and the feeling of pride because I did my best this year, thus I won't be really nervous about getting to an advertising university because supposedly I will have no problem in getting into a new one if I have good marks.
And then I start to think of me living far away from home, doing what I want. Studying in a whole different and brand new city. Doing photo shoots, meeting tons of new people, going to a lot of things, traveling, getting a job,... and I just love it. I love thinking about my future.
I'm not very likely to be pessimistic, sometimes I use the pessimism as a weapon not to fail and tear my world in a glance, but inevitably I end up being optimistic again.

I like smashed potatoes, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment