Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 53
About this picture:
  • It took me like 3 hours to finish it because I didn't know what colours I should use and I did two versions of the same picture.
  • It took me a lot of time to figure out which of the two versions I should upload. I ended up making a mixture of them both like Bea told me.
  • And I'm still not sure if I made the right decision.
  • I'm spending way too much editing these pictures, not that I complain, but if I keep like this I might start to give priority to this instead of school, and that is dangerous.
  • The shoot wasn't easier. The almost two metres tripod was step in the bouncing bed, I had 10 seconds to pose and I had to do it carefully in order to the camera not to fall and break itself AND the guitar.
This was the other version. I like the borders very much but GOD. I cannot decide. 

Today I woke up and had a terrible stomach ache. My parents made me go to bed and I was complaining 'cause I had to study Spanish. I hate studying Spanish so much. No offense to any Spanish speaker, because so am I, but I hate learning useless stuff if Spanish is my mother tongue language, oh well!
 Today I'm leaving another before and after:




No comments:

Post a Comment