Monday 20 February 2012

Day 68
I'm not over you just yet, cannot hide it, you're not that easy to forget.- Carolina Liar 

Woo! Day 68 already!
And no. My aim is not to write music lyrics everytime I post the picture, I write them if.. if.. I don't know. If I feel like!
I've been noticing how lately (Ignoring day 66) my pictures are developing a more serious style, which I haven't really used since I've started this project. I did before though, I just never thought that I'd be able to edit the pictures like this using my brother's camera.
Today I got the three marks of the lasts exams I did and they all came wonderfully fine so I'm really pleased! :D

And look at this.
All of these pictures wouldn't exist if I had decided to give up this project when my camera broke, on day 7.
I'm so glad I didn't give up.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, lyrics are never enough. ;)
    Just the ones like that "I'm not over you just yet, cannot hide it, you're not that easy to forget" ;P
    broken hearts, broken hearts...they really need better songs... ;P

    "I'm so glad I didn't give up."
    That's good indeed!

    ReplyDelete