Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 66
HAHAHAH. You weren't expecting this, or did you?
This picture is something that I always wanted to do... To take the liquify tool and GO MAD. 
I made some attempts other days, but I just didn't want to 'waste' the picture with that, so this picture is specially made for being wasted. AND IT FEELS RIGHT!

Today I went out with my friends and the streets were almost empty due to the cold. I'm listening for the second time to 'Space Bound' by Eminem and I'm getting as melancholic as ever. But my thoughts doesn't really fit with the picture, so I might write them somewhere else!


1 comment:

  1. I definitely wasn't expecting today's picture. But it looks good.

    I'm sorry you were feeling melancholic on this day. I hope you're feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete