Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 67

We touch, I feel a rush.
We clutch, it isn't much.
 But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us.

It's lust, it's torturous.
You must be a sorceress 'cause you just did the impossible: gained my trust.
  And love is "evol", spell it backwards, I'll show you.


I've got a hole in my heart from some kind of emotional roller-coaster;
 Something I won't go on till you toy with my emotions,
so it's over.

It's like an
explosion every time I hold you, wasn't jokin' when I told you...
You take my breath away, you're a supernova.
 

I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon,
 And I'm aimin' right at you...
 Right at you...
 250, 000 miles on a clear night in June,
And I'm aimin' right at you
Right at you
Right at you


-Eminem








Yesterday I discovered this song and I literally felt in love with it it's so beautiful I could die appart from having this song on repeat the whole day I didn't do anything.



2 comments: