Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 73

It's been ages since the last time I did an eye-shot, and I think it's the very first time I submit one to this project!
If you've seen my artwork on deviantART you would have noticed I'm very fond on eye pictures, but it came a time I was obsessed with them! 
Anyways. Today something funny happened. I got send a note on deviantART and it was from a real life friend who wrote me saying that she saw me on the frontpage and that she didn't know I was on deviantART. Such a coincidence! I love it.
Changing of subject. Today I could have gone with my parents to take a walk and take some landscapes shots and now I could be on my friend's house 'cause she's holding a sleepover. But I'm the most idyllic student and I rather staying in my house getting bored. Yay.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment