Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 59
'' Omg. :phew:
It took me a while now to watch every single shot on your blog, but I have to say it's worth visiting.There are so many great photos and so many great ideas And I really admire you for taking you the time to take a photo and edit it every day, in spite of all the exams. (I couldn't imagine this, I'm a student too. :D )
Although I answered your poll with "the first time ever", this wont't be the last time. :)'' -Poulote on DeviantART

The reason why I decided to paste this comment that I've read yesterday is because it reaally made me happy! I'm so glad to know that I'm not doing this project alone and it really encourages me to see that people is following it, so reading messages like this are like THE BEST.

With this picture I'm kinda making up the fact that yesterday I uploaded a suicidal shot... so now you have butterflies! At the moment I'm in a great mood because I'm getting to know a lot of people on flickr and I'm answering deviantART feedback which is awesome because they are awesome. 
But today hasn't been a nice day at all. I think I've studied more than 10 hours and that is a lot for me. A lot of economics. A lot of concepts, and I've studied that much that I mixed it all and I'm not even sure I remember half the things I've learnt. Tomorrow will be horrible because supposedly I have to know all the lesson thus I'll spend the whole day learning the things I've forgotten and revising. Teenage years are so, so good.




Sarcasm.


5 comments:

  1. Wow Guada. Todays photo is great. You look really beautiful. :)

    As for all of the studying, I understand how you feel. I hate studying. But I can say it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing photo! You're the queen of photoshop, you know? :)
    I wish I could make something like that with my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this picture :)

    It's a long time ago that I post a comment here but don't forget I visit this blog every day..
    I really love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueMercury13 Thank you so much! :3 That's the only thing that keeps me going, knowing that at the end I might have the most wonderful trips this summer or that if I take good qualifications I'll be able to go to any university I feel like :D / Aww Use Imagination I'm so glad you think so :D Actually it's tons and tons of hours of practise (Two years!) and I still think that I need to improve my editions, so it really makes me happy you like them :D/ Thank you so much Frania, I know that some of you visit me daily but don't comment, and I don't blame you for that! I still know that you read me, so I don't mind writing everything here ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, look at her, just like a princess. :3
    Hahaha. ;)

    It's fun to read day by day and see how your (our, everybody's) mood changes.

    ReplyDelete