Friday 3 February 2012

Day 51
This weekend will be full of Spanish, Biology and Philosophy. Yay.

Yesterday I made an important (?) decision which is that I would start uploading my 365 project to flickr. Maybe not every single day but I find that community to be impresingly inspirational and I want to follow their work more in-deep at the same time I upload my stuff there. So I'm arranging everything in order to start doing so, even though I don't expect an awesome welcoming on the community. When you start on a new social network you never get as recognised or as noticed as you wanted. It took me a while to catch people's attention on deviantART and I'm quite lazy to have to do it all over again on flickr but I won't really care about being 'noticed' there because what I want the most about that community is to see their work, not if they actually see mine.
Today was cold as... hell? As a freezer. As a cooler. And at 8 AM I was with all my class doing a basket test on PE so we were FREEZING.


No comments:

Post a Comment