Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 77
Life is pretty lame lately.
Mainly because of the fact that school has started again after two holiday days and I'm regretting not having studied enough. Oh god. How nervous-wrecking can I possibly be? 
Exams start next week and today I went mad studying like hell. What's more, being study the only activity I'm actually developing, everything else such as French or fitness are going to total waste, and I'd love it to be another way, but I have to set up my priorities and I need to get over the fact that, no matter what I want or how I want it, these two years before university will be my particular and not so comfy hell.

You might be already sick of all the grainy thingy, but I had to add something to the picture because it would have looked the dullest thing otherwise!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you do! I don't do very much but I wanted to add something to the pic :)

      Delete