Monday 27 February 2012

Day 74

Oh my. How many months have I been without taking nature shots? Anyway! Today I decided to go to a botanic park and even though we had some issues I finally managed to take some shots!
About the outcome of the pictures, I'm not really sure what to think of them. I was expecting more from some, and less from others (Like the one above) but with photography, expect the unexpected!
Another boooring day of studying despite this little walk, tomorrow I've planed a shot with Roci and hopefully it will come out nicely!







2 comments:

  1. Ok, I've skipped to today's post because it'll be impossible to read all the ones I've missed. ;)

    Well, you do have nature around the cold concrete you were nagging about some days ago, you see. ;)

    I really loved the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually this was from a very dull and actually almost kind of lacking of nature that we have here in the deserted south of Spain. SO DEPRESSING! And yes, I'm a professional moaner.

      Delete