Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 64
Sometimes I feel so alone, I just don't know, feels like I been down this road before, so lonely and cold... It's like something takes over me, soon as I go home and close the door,kinda feels like deja vu, I wanna get away from this place I do, but I can't and I won't say I tried but I know that's a lie cause I don't and why? I just don't know... -Eminem
 Today I didn't want to do my already typical plain white shots. AND you might be thinking this is one of those shots, but this isn't. I guess it's noticeable the different light on this one and how everything seems to have better quality than usual. That's because this picture was taken outside, on the balcony, plus the sky was cloudy, so it was the right time to take a portrait! Actually, I've just taken two portaits and they were taken just in case the other pictures didn't work (They didn't) and I'm glad it had to be that way, because after HOURS of editing this picture came out and I'm proud of it. YAY FOR THAT!
Today I wrote an entire paragraph in French WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE. I felt god.



1 comment:

  1. That thing about beauty vs concept, this picture is one which got me just by the beauty.
    And if you had a great concept behind it, well, sorry, I just fucked it up by not getting it. ;)

    Yay! Ready to move to Paris!

    ReplyDelete