Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 52
I started to edit this picture at 18:30 and ended the edition at 22:30 so if we consider I had dinner in that gap I took almost 3 hours to edit this picture. The clouds took me FOREVER and I'm not very happy with the shape even though I tried my best. But I like the picture as a whole. Specially the colours.
Today I've studied Spanish and biology but calmly.My house has been freezing because we are used to beach weather so the windows let all the coldness enter to the house, and a friend of mine just passed me the Spanish exam they had to do at the other class... IT'S SO FUCKING HARD. I better study tomorrow if I don't want to tragically fail.The picture of the left is me messing around. Again, this is the real me, I'm never serious, I'm always stupid like that! 
And! Here I show you the before/after of this picture.Don't get used to them though! I don't really like uploading before-after of self-portraits, but I liked this one!






3 comments:

  1. Oh god, i can't believe that it's the same photo! You've done an amazing job, "after" is magical and fantastic. You edit your photos in photoshop, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much! And yes Use Imagination, is all edited with Photoshop cs3 :)

    ReplyDelete