Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 48
This picture is pure photo-manipulation. In fact I'm going to show you the before and after because I've seen you like 'em (So do I!).
I was editing this picture and I was having a very very mainstream picture. This one with the twilight and some vintage layers. Don't get me wrong! I usually like them, but I just didn't want it to be today's picture. So I used a snow texture and started to MESS everything in the picture.
Lately I'm doing stuff I've never done before and I don't know if people likes it, so the only way I have of finding that out is by directly submiting it!
Stuff about today:
  • History exam went well.I quite enjoy history so I don't really have problems with that subject.
  • Today my friends and I had a very, very wild argument.
  • I found someone I really like in an unexpected place.I always find him in unexpected places. 
  • I wanted to study but yesterday I studied that much today I just couldn't do anything. I did an economics work and read a book that is in the English exam contents. 
  • I feel guilty because today I didn't do anything.
  • Today I found out how I always enter to ANY photography contest I can and I never win anything because... because... I don't know. I don't want to make a drama out of it. I just never win photography contests. End of.


Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll! I'm really happy that most of you visit me daily :)
The poll will be open till... till... I don't know. Maybe until next 14th December!



2 comments:

  1. Och, this before and after is amazing! This effect, that you used is so magical, i'm in looove with both versions.
    Don't feel guilty, sometimes, we need a day rest to get stronger.
    I enter not many photography contests, cause i cant'd find them in my city :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well I find some here but it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to win them, most of them are at a national scale so it's very unlikely that I win anything! hahhahha

    ReplyDelete