Wednesday 18 January 2012

 Day 36

''Reading your summer letters, I cannot deny the fact that you meant a lot to me. And I'm not willing to let that go.''

No message behind this picture! I was hesitating to upload it, and then I thought, 'Hey, why not? It's my 365 days challenge, I can upload it! And I liked the resolution of it.
So there you have it. I know, another black & white and today I didn't have time for almost anything, plus I haven't really got much votes today, but I'm happy because neither has he.
Things I did today:
  1. I brought my sister home from her musical classes.
  2. I went to school.
  3. I studied.
  4. I tried to do   did maths.
  5. I went to Maria del Mar's house and with Laury and her did a history work on powerpoint, with the Blackbird song at the background of it (Win).
  6. I I I I I
Even though I'm happy today I could have a break from the contest... I'm not taking it. 4 days are left of this competition and I can't put my guard now in a moment like this. So here you have the link and... OKAY. You know what to do!



2 comments:

  1. Blackbird ? By Alter Bridge ? *_*
    (Yeah, I guess that was Blackbird by The Beatles, but I tried :p)

    I really like the contrast on this photo :)

    ReplyDelete