Monday 30 January 2012

Day 47
You push me, I don't have the strength to resist or control you. Take me down,take me down... You hurt me, but do I deserve this? You make me so nervous!Calm me down, calm me down...-Maroon 5

Today I had to wake up extra early to revise maths and the exam went... I don't know. I cannot describe how this exam went because I have no idea what I did/didn't do. WE'LL SEE!
When I got home I started to study history like hell and stood like there since... now? I had one break in which I drank a nesquick and some butter toasts while I was reading Death note and I also had English classes. Oh, and I ate an apple while I was studying. It's becoming common, to eat stuff while I study because I don't have time to just eat without doing anything else. Damned multi-tasking!
I think that most of the pictures the days that I have exams will be similar to this. What do I mean by that? That I'll have to take pictures while I study. LITERALLY.



2 comments:

  1. Math exam is gonna be fine, I'm sure :3
    You're studying history, I'm studying chemistry...What's worst? o.-
    I just wanna wish you luck with all that study and exams-i hope, that that it will pass quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! I enjoy history but it just stresses me out to have to learn every tiny detail! I used to have chemistry and I DESPISED IT! It made me so nervous :D I'm ending exams in two weeks so I might stay like this a long time more D:

    ReplyDelete