Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 46

 The original idea was much, much more complex. 
It envolved 6 arms, but the problem while I was editing was that the hands looked extremely fake and creepy, so I finally deleted them from the picture's concept and left it with this very simple idea. Also, my expression is kinda... nule. I look like a robot. Or a doll. All photoshop guys!
What is ACTA?
I could explain it myself, but this video explains everything you should know!

I'm nervous for tomorrow's exam because I'm not nervous for tomorrow's exam.
I SHOULD BE STUDYING LIKE MAD BUT I THINK I KNOW THE LESSON.
AND IT'S MATHS.
OH GOD.

Today I've also watched some tutorials, wrote an e-mail to Aaron Nacer and ate a butter toast.

HEY! I added some gadgets to the blog, and one of them is a poll. Do it! It takes two secs.



No comments:

Post a Comment