Monday 9 January 2012

Day 27

I was about to talk about how this picture represented how school started and the only thing that I  wanted today is to sleep in the middle of the class and that I took a nap when I got home. But yes, you know what I'm going to talk about; the contest.
The more coments I read of that guy insulting me with his friends and thinking that I have no idea he is doing so, wants me to win this competition so badly.
But today he really won some votes and everytime he's closer to me. And I fear that he might win me, because this weekend I'm going to Madrid and there will be no way for me to win votes while I'm not here, the only thing I can do is to try to collect as much votes as I can this Friday... God. This is so stressful. Really. 

I really need to collect people to vote here everyday. Do you have any plan on how to do so? Thank you so much!




4 comments:

  1. I love todays picture. It's great.

    As for the contest, *hug*
    I think I can understand how hard it really is for you. I'm not saying it's a good thing to be this worried over it, but I think I understand.

    Out of curiosity, how many times can a person vote? And how often?
    I've been voting everyday since day one regardless, but I'd like to know.

    Also, *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As BlueMercury13, I really like todays picture :) You got a little something of the Sleeping Beauty, waiting for your Prince (Harry :D ).


    I hate to see how much you're stressed because of this damn contest.
    You. Are. Way. Better. Than. This. Guy. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU BOTH! :D I'm really glad you liked today's picture! I thought it was very simple but I didn't find any way to enhace it :)
    And about the contest, I can't help it! I know I shouldn't be this worried, but I know that if I don't, then he would have already be the first in the competition! BlueMercury13, I can't exactly tell how many times you can vote; some friends of mine can vote more than once a day, and some others could just vote once, I don't know why! ahhah but I'm so thankful you vote for me daily :) And Naucha, PRINCE HARRY IS WAITING FOR ME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity of it. It's just extremely breathtaking and a wonderful photo.

    It looks like there might be a limit. It accepted the first few votes I made but doesn't seem to be accepting them now. :(
    I'm still going to keep voting until the contest is over, though. :)

    ReplyDelete