Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 42
When the lights go out tonight i know you're never gonna find a way. You can pace around the world 'til you believe...And when your eyes light up the skies at night, I know you're gonna find your way back to me.-The All American Rejects.

And this was the idea I had on day 40. No, the light wasn't awesome but at least it was 'acceptable'  the quality is horrible anyways because the file didn't stand much edition... I WANT MY CAMERA BACK!
I wasn't sure about the colours... actually I've spend like 3 hours editing this because of that.I think I've changed the colour of my hair 092383021 times but I finally made my mind with this one because I wanted it to stand out in order to the picture not to look completely blue-ish.
And! I wasn't even going to submit this shot, but the other idea I had in mind came out awfully bad. 
The idea I was trying to communicate was that lately I'm very pensive. (Specially the day I wanted to upload it, 40th day) And today I found out that I'm in a state where everything hurts me. Even the tiniest thing is bringing me down, I don't know why is it, it kinda happens every January and the feeling usually goes away when spring comes, but this year spring doesn't look really appealing to me... 
I don't even have major problems, they are just tiny things that are annoying me, but don't you worry, I'm just fine.

I also felt like showing you the before-after for no reason, there you have it!



3 comments:

  1. I think that quality is not bad at all! I love this photo anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed..the quality isn't bad at all :)

    + I really think it's interesting to see the before and after...
    now I know how much you can do with photoshop(or another programme)..amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Frania and Use Imagination! I'm so glad you don't think the quality isn't bad, I'm just very picky at editing pictures sometimes! hahha and Frania, I've got my computer full with before-afters and sometimes I like looking at them, but I never upload them because I think that the pictures would lose a part of its meaning if I did so :)

    ReplyDelete