Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 23
''Actually, I didn't even know that dark and old room existed. It all happened by accident... but there I was. It was all dusty and I'm not the kind of girl who likes to be alone in a gloomy and unknown room. Who would have said that in the middle of this city I would find such a special place? There is not enough light to appreciate every little inch of that room, but it looked old.It smelt old, too.
And that's when I found that little picture. Square-ish. Dusty. Old... it was damaged, but I used my fingers to take the dust out of it. A teddy bear was in the picture, with a crown in its head and two hands pointing to the air. I suddenly felt something running through my skin. It was a bad feeling.My blood seemed to stop its way.
'ESCAPE' my concience said.
And so did I.''

Haha ok. None of this has ever happened, it's just a lyrical lie but I thought the picture seemed so low quality that I needed to make something else to justify its existence. I'm going to answer some stuff about my pictures lately because I just feel like doing so.
  • How is it that somedays your pictures are less grainy than other days?
-Okay. Let me explain that. For example today the picture came out as grainy as EVER. Sometimes the result is kinda impressive (It's not grainy) and I think it's because of the light of the day because I don't have any other explanation. Some days the light will be perfect to take pictures and some others it will be as HORRIBLE as today. There's nothing I can do!
  • Why does your teddy bear appear in your pictures?
-It's cute.
  • Why are all your shots with the same background?
-The main reason is that my brother's camera is kinda crappy, but if it's only a plain white wall and a subject I can make up something with Photoshop to highen its quality, but if I had to use another backgrounds the picture would be totally spoiled.
  • When are you having your camera back?
-No effing idea, I hope that I get it soon though.
  • Will your shots be as colourful as these lasts one?
-No, at least I don't want to. It's just that now I just feel like doing so, but I've thought of making a black and white week with more 'serious' shots. And night shots. I don't know. It just depends on the phase that I'm passing through.



Today here in Spain it was the three kings parade and the whole city was CROWDED. It was almost impossible to do anything and it took three hours and a half to actually reach to the place we wanted to eat some sweets. No kidding. But it was fun, now I'm very tired and I want to sleep, but today I haven't even started looking for votes (Neither did my adversary) so now I'm going to work on it.

And once again and until this nightmare ends, click here to vote to my picture, THANKIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment