Monday 16 January 2012

Day 34
Today is the 'Monday blues' day. Which is meant to be the saddest day in the year.

  But it hasn't been sad for me. Yes, it was raining. Indeed, it was cold. But that just gave me that awesome feeling of comfort (Not winter depression!) which was really fine! So it wasn't Monday blues for me.
Today I had school and the good news is that I took a 9/10 on my maths exam, which means I did a 90% of it correctly! Unbelievable coming for me, but that's the fact, and WOW. I couldn't quite believe it. 
Actually, this picture was supposed to go along with a rainy street picture, but the quality was just horrid, so I decided to submit this cold picture alone. Also, I have another version which is warmer, but that's just why I didn't choose it! It didn't fit the mood of today. Also, I think blur is essential when taking this melancholical shots, and that's what I reaaally missed while I was using my brother's camera, oh well, my camera won't take long to arrive home!
I'm still editing the pictures of the trip, but I still didn't edit them all, that's why yesterday pictures aren't uploaded yet, tomorrow I plan on submiting them though!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your math test! :3

    I really like your sweater, i guess ;>

    ReplyDelete