Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 25
I hope this picture kinda makes up for the lasts days and my horrible shots? I hope so!
Today has been a very quiet day. I'm taking advantadge of me being a human sloth and sleeping, eating and basically doing nothing, because I start school again in two days.
Actually, now that I'm thinking you hand't seen how am I when I'm in the middle of a labour week. I will just sum up what I'll say every single day:
  • I'm tired.
  • I wish I could take a nap but I can't because I have to do tons of homework.
  • Sorry for the picture of today I know it's really crap but I didn't have time for more.
  • I'm tired.
  • Nap
  • Nap
  • Nap
  • Nap
  • FOOD!
  • Nap.
So yes. You get an idea.
I get so stressed out you'll want to delete me... I mean my blog. PLUS this new term comes with the AWESOME AND NONCHALANT CONTEST! (Sarcasm) so this blog will be kinda suicidal. Yes. Get prepared guys. Until then, I'm gonna sleep.

And yes, once again enter here and click on 'votar'!


1 comment:

  1. This contest is killing you, yet you are winning it anyway ... Calm down about that, your nerves are too young to endure such torture :p

    You deserve to win the contest, not to be sad or tired or fearful about it !

    Nice photo by the way :) Have you ever seen snow, in Almeria ?

    (You got a note on dA !)

    ReplyDelete