Monday 23 January 2012

Day 39
I wonder how I'll be after 12 o'clock.
Will I be happy? Sad? Will I feel like a loser? A champion? Will I be relieved?
I'm making the last try. The last opportunity to win. The very last moment to get into the first place.
Oh god. If I could just skip it all! If I could... But I can't.
They told me to lose fighting. And so I will. 

Pd: the pink flare was made by the camera, when I edited the picture I thought it looked kinda cute, now I think it looks awful. But oh well!



UPTADTE (Taken from my deviantART journal): I'm so, so relieved to know this is the LAST time I write this post guys.
I won't have to ask for votes no more.
I won't have to stay awak looking for them.
I won't have to see everyday how the votes are going.
Yes. I lost. No, I'm not as sad as I thought it'd be.
Why? There are plenty reasons.
1.Now I have more time to spend in photography. Photography, which I wouldn't change for 2198921 iPhones. My favourite hobbie. The thing I want to make a living when I'm older. My source of eternal happiness, inspiration.
2. I will have time to keep MORE time to deviantART in a proper way. No more spamming. No more trashy stuff. Just. Pictures. And. Little. Stuff.
3. Because I'm overwhelmed for all the encouragement I've received from this community. Seriously. I'm stunned to see how many people and how opened they were to help me in any way. That is the best present I can receive. To know that there are people who is here to support me no matter what.
4. It's been a long time since I ended up a thing. I mean, that I really stuck with it until the end. I'm really proud because of that.

I wanted to win the iPhone to sell it and then with the money buy a new lens for my camera, I thought of it as an investment. Well, it couldn't be.
I

So thank you so, so so sosoosososoososososoosososos much for everything. Seriously guys. The raffle will be made so soon!

I've gotta go now, tomorrow I have school and it's very late! But tomorrow I will answer to everyone and add the lasts votes to the list

2 comments: