Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 20
Guys.
I need your help, I really do.
I need you to vote for my picture in a photography contest.
I'm with another guy 'fighting' to get in the first place, I'm really struggling to be the first, but god, it is very very hard. And I need every single vote, please. It's not now about the prize but the PRIDE. That boy lives in my same city and his friends are already 'bullying' me...
And click on 'Votar'
Don't know  where to find the button?
And if you could share it with your friends I'd be most most most grateful. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH...
I think I shouldn't have entered to the contest, but now I can't turn back.




3 comments:

  1. Adoro la foto del arbolico de Navidad! Por su puesto que la votaré! Y la del secador es alucinante! JAJAJAJJA ¿Cómo la has hecho? Bueno, no tienes que revelar tu secreto ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared on facebook :)

    And tell his friends that I will have to kick their ass if they say something bad about you ! :p

    About the photo : damn, dat hair :D I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, primero me eché una foto haciendo esta pose y lugo otra donde salía curvada para adelante, entonces cogí el pelo de la segunda foto y se lo pegué en la primera, GRACIAS!
    Naucha, thank you very very much! This is really helpful, thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete