Sunday 8 January 2012


Day 26
 ''No one else ever loved me like you did.
No one else ever gave me such a thrill.''
 -Never shout never

And this is why I just take pictures on white backgrounds with my brother's camera. I mean. Look at this. I just couldn't find any single way to improve this picture, it goes beyond by Photoshop skills, and I had to put it black and white because the colours looked so fake!
But oh well, at least it's variety... right?! No plain background today!
This picture was taken today in a very amusing and pleasant walk with my family. Not. I didn't have glasses so I could barely see and in the camera's screen was the reflection so I couldn't see ANYTHING.
Later I took a nap and now I'm watching Taylor Swift's videos because... because... I don't know! She's nice.
School starts tomorrow so expect the worse pictures in the world, despite that and the fact that I might be going crazy with the tons of things that will come together these next days I wish to see my class again because they are awesome!


Oh yes! Today I almost forgot to annoy you with clicking here and clicking on the button which says 'Votar'! MWAHAHHA


No comments:

Post a Comment