Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 41
And once again, this was not the picture that was intended to be taken to day. What is it with the light lately?
Ithink that the best light it's at my house from 11 AM- 2 AM and then it becomes utterly shit and thus impossible to take a single picture with my brother's point-and-shoot. Anyways. I'll keep those ideas written down in a notebook because they will be developed for sure.
The concept of the picture I wanted to show today instead of this quick made shot while I was going to make some copies for a school project was my relationship with a friend. 
It looks as if we both want to be friends again, but there are a lot of things in the middle, a lot of things that he doesn't know, and a lot of things that I don't know.
I thought I knew him but I couldn't be more wrong. I don't even know what I want. Do I want to be her friend again? Do I want him not to be so sad?
Relationships, they are hard as fuck.

God. I'm holding a photography blog and I'm a little girl. I shouldn't say bad words, it doesn't fit with the whole concept of this blog, but I say bad words very often, so it can really relate to me!
Today as every Tuesday I don't have any forced activity after school so I usually do nothing. Today. I. Did. Not.Stop.A.Moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment