Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 24

Ohhh guys. Sorry for these lasts pictures... The contest is just stressing me out. A lot. And I just don't have time for anything else, and I think I and everybody should have in  mind that is not easy to take a picture that I'm proud every single day, because I don't think it's easy to do so.
And I tried to fix this picture, but today I'm just too tired to mess with photoshop, plus this picture has no solution, it's stupid.
So, well. Today I went to Antonio's house and played on the playstation and later we went to McDonald's and ate some fatty stuff. My night will consist on watching 'Pretty little liars', trying to mend an unexpected thing that recently happened and read 'The Hunger games'
Oh yes! Today was the three kings here in Spain! I got:
  • The mainstream black vans.
  • The hunger games.
I will upload the picture tomorrow! The vans are lovely and I've started with the hunger games book and I can't believe I'm already loving it that much... unexpectedly that book makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment