Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 38
Today, I've experienced the most nervous-wrecking moment I've eved had. 
Suddenly I was all hot, sweating, fanning with my hand. 
And then I decided to quit into the competition.
What happened? 
his boy has been cheating. I can't compete against that. I can't compete against 5 or 6 boys hitting on and off their router to win votes. I just can't. They might get the prize. They might laugh. They might do whatever they want. But oh well. What can I do? On his conscience, maybe someday in the future he will be ashamed of himself for having cheated with his friends in such a horrible way. But at the moment, I'm just overwhelmed. I wanted to buy the iPhone and buy a macro lens for my camera, I thought that it'd be an investment, all the time spent trying to win votes, but it looks as if it isn't. He might get the iPhone but I get you, i get the art, I get loving photography with all my heart.It's a pity he might never feel the same about anything. 
Indeed. I was first, and now I'm second. So I'm quitting the contest.
By the way, if you're on deviantART it'd be of great help if you could read the journal I've posted. There are still some things which I cannot confess here,  just for safety!





No comments:

Post a Comment