Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 44


This picture:
  1. Today I didn't have time to take pictures at morning, so I had to take pictures at night= flash. I hate flash.
  2. At night I was tired as fuck but I couldn't finish a day without a picture, obviously.
  3. I thought of all those sunglasses advertisements pictures that seems that they are 'home-made', which do as they use a crappy camera and take casual shots.
  4. I don't know if this is a casual shot.
  5. I actually like this picture because it really reflects my personality. Because I'm like that. I never make-up, my hair is always messy and I wear comfy clothes.
  6. Plus it's something new. I mean, I never take this kind of shots and I'm not used to them.

And that is why, today I'm not going to say sorry for the crappy picture.

2 comments:

  1. "I actually like this picture because it really reflects my personality. Because I'm like that. I never make-up, my hair is always messy and I wear comfy clothes." And that's what makes you so awesome ! :p

    Sorry for not being here for the last days and for not commenting every photos, I've been very busy (but I visited your blog everyday ! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you don't need to be worried for that at all! It's already a pleasure to have you reading everyday :)

    ReplyDelete