Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 43
Today I've learnt that after three days of non-stopping activity you cannot continue to do so at the fourth day. 

Today I came home and I had a nap. Then I had to wake up to go to french classes and I brought my camera to take some pictures but I was in a rush so I couldn't stop to take them, and after french (I had some pronunciation classes, I WANT TO IMPROVE MY FRENCH SO BAD!) I was crossing the road when I took this shot. Nothing fancy but I'm pleased with it (I don't know why) the picture came out kinda blurry, and I liked it that way!
Right after french classes. I think I've exagerated the white skin and you can clearly see how tired was I!
At first I was going to put this picture as today's picture, but at the end I wasn't pleased with the outcome, so here you have it!




3 comments:

  1. Oh God. I'm in love with first photo. Where have you took it? I mean, where do you live?

    //Sorry for my bad English. :c
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, adoro y amo la primera foto. Es escesivamente genial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use Imagination, I live in a beach city on southern Spain ^^ Muchísimas gracias Julia :D

    ReplyDelete