Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 22
(I don't paint, this picture isn't painted by me!)
Today I didn't know what picture to take and then I saw my little sister's easel and decided to take a picture as if I was a painter!
I had a lot of fun with my sister actually, and I did a lot of amusing poses but finally I took this one because well, you can really see by my face that I'm totally exagerating the character!
I'm not a painter and I'll never be, mainly because I'm neither talented nor patient enough to draw a full picture without getting bored. 
I have some news from my camera!
I called and my camera is.. In Madrid. :| 
They had to take an 'special part of the camera' or so they say. ANYWAYS. They say that it will take like two weeks. Crap.
And about the contest:
I'm still first but the guy who's second really won some votes today so I got nervous as f.... You can vote everyday (I guess) Click here to vote!


3 comments:

  1. Una cosa, ¿por qué todas las fotos tienen el mismo fondo? ¿Es parte de la idea o es que no has podido salir en estos días? Aam, y mira tus mensajes privados de Twitter, que quiero decirte una cosa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJJAJA Hola Julia! Sé que parece que no salgo de mi casa por los fondos pero creo que lo expliqué en otro post (Igual lo explico de nuevo). La cámara de mi hermano es de muy mala calidad y he intentado miles de veces hacer fotos con diferentes fondos pero quedan simplemente horribles porque se ve FATAL. Así que prefiero fondos sencilos con sujetos porque así me resulta mucho más facil darle más 'calidad' a las fotos que si tiene un fondo complejo porque me resulta imposible :)

    ReplyDelete