Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 21
Yes. I know what you are thinking and you are right. I'm going mad with this contest... and there are 20 days left. God. I shouldn't have entered to it but now I can't just leave. I'm going first, he's getting closer but I'm first. I can't. I just can't cope with all thi pressure. I need votes, I need to have a lot of difference with him, I want him to give up, I can't focus on anything else.
People is helping me, and I'm so so so glad...But I still need more and more votes.
Where to get them?!
 I might be going crazy.

I think that we can vote once a day, but I don't want to annoy everyone I know with more stuff of my contest and ask them to vote AGAIN.



2 comments:

  1. but I will vote everyday! - if I remember xD
    ̶t̶̶o̶̶d̶̶a̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶o̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶w̶̶i̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶1̶̶0̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶u̶̶t̶̶e̶̶s̶̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶I̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶̶
    ̶̶o̶̶k̶̶a̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶I̶̶'̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶m̶̶o̶̶r̶̶e̶
    and seriously, you deserve to win! Your picture is so much better than his.
    xoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meowf, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! This comment is really encouraging and I REALLY appreciate tht you took time to vote even more than once, thank you once again :D

    ReplyDelete