Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 45

This picture took me two times to edit it. Why? Because I don't learn from my mistakes.
I remember some months ago, I took forever to edit a self-portrait and I was like 'Wow, it's looking very very good!'. I could have saved it, but maybe I was too lazy, maybe I trusted photoshop too much and indeed, the program close itself and I lost all the edition that took me 3129873129 hours.
Same today. And god. I wanted to kill myself because I COULD have saved it, but I didn't because I'm lazy. And sometimes it doesn't matter. But today, photoshop had a problem and it closed. And I got mad. And x39281732198 mad because I should have been studying but I prefered to edit the picture that went to waste.
GO GO GO GO GO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyways. I edited it again and now I'm pleased. :)

I wanted to take this picture from a long time but I never had the light I wanted, and today I finally mae official that the best light is the 12 AM light for my white wall shots and the hours after that are crappy and thus my pictures look very very low quality when they are taken at that hour. 
And I don't know. I know it's kinda strange and maybe the mug doesn't fit the picture, but that's a whole concept I had in my head and it came out just as I pictured it, and that makes me happy! (The hair looks a little bit weird, and who am I going to deceive, the picture itself, but I like it)

Today I spent my marvelous time studying maths and history. Yay. -.-


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so ingenious, I love this crazy hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very very much! At first I was ashamed to upload it but then I thought it looked funny :D

    ReplyDelete