Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 29

Today I was reaaally happy and optimistic. I ended my maths exam with the nice feeling that I'd have taken a good mark. Later I had normal classes and everything went okay, I supossedly had french today but the teacher didn't come so I spent time with a classmate talking about nothing and later I bought a new notebook for school.Oh, I also studied!
So as you can see, today was a productive day.
Until.
Until...
Yeah. I'm just so boring. But it will all end soon, for the better or for the worse. But he won a lot of votes today, and it's 11:58, tomorrow I have school but I'm reaaaally struggling to cut the distance. I mean, I must admire his strenght of not giving up even though I'm all the time first, I recognise that effort. BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE. I'm nervous as ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. So was I two hours ago. Anyways. I need votes. As usual.  Today at least I'm kinda happy with the result of the picture.





3 comments:

  1. I shared the contest again on facebook, in case it could bring some votes.

    I love this photo ! You look very pretty on it :) (And I love your facial expression, I bet you could be an awesome actress :p) You look a little bit older too, as if you were 20 years old. Me gusta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! Actually, I had to do more poses than usual for this one because I wasn't content with any of them, and I don't really like the right picture, so I'm glad you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guadalupe.

    I love this photo. You look really beautiful in it. I especially like your hair. What colour is it?

    Sorry if it seems like I'm jumping from one point to the next. I'm kinda sleepy.

    ReplyDelete