Thursday 19 January 2012

Day 36

 ''He's just the kind of boy that I say that I'd love if they were real and not film characters.''
A blue shot after two black and white days!
Actually, I don't like the pose of my legs, but oh well! Today I don't plan on being productive because I'm fed up with it. It's impossible to balance school with the contest, the project and the hours of sleep. IMPOSIBLE I TELL YOU. 
Anyways. I'm very tired because I didn't sleep very much last night, but fortunately the contest is ending in almost three days. And yes, these three days will be the most bloody competitive thing in the world, starting from tomorrow. So now I warn you that the pictures will possibly be crappy, and about the contest. 
But I'm actually happy today, because some things are running after a long time, I can't really tell more information about it, because I know that the person I'm talking about will eventually see this. I know him so well, yet so little.


No comments:

Post a Comment