Monday 16 January 2012

Day 33  
Today I've woken up and it took me a while to realize I was in a hotel's bed. Later I went with my family to the center of Madrid. It was cold but lovely. I like big cities in winter, they have a lovely feeling into it. I took some pictures and as you might know I'm not very fond on scapes with my brother's camera, but once again, I tried my best! And I'm not dissapointed with the shots anyways, I thought they'd come up waaaaaaaaaay worse.
Anyways. Once in Madrid I bought 'Catching fire' which is the second book of the Hunger Game's trilogy, and I could find the book in English so DOUBLE YAY!
At 8 AM I was already on the airport and I waved my family goodbye. And I came home. I was thinking that this boy would already be first, and that I should work a lot to win more votes in order to win him...
When I saw on the screen I still was first.
Wow. 
I started to dance all around the house and my family thought I went crazy, but I was so, SO GLAD I WAS STILL FIRST! And that is when on day 34 I tried to express how happy was I to have all of you to help me and that you are really encouraging helping  me.

PD: The pictures with snow are photoshop, they didn't have snow but I put it to enhace the picture and give it a colder feeling!
  





No comments:

Post a Comment