Tuesday 10 January 2012

 Day 28.
Yeah. I guess you can tell which exam I have tomorrow and why I took this crappy picture. Answer: I have maths exam tomorrow and today I don't have time for a proper picture. Things I did today:
  • I bought a skinny jean (I didn't have one)
  • I studied maths.
  • I studied maths.
  • I took this picture in 0,5 seconds in order to now go again to study maths.
Amazing huh? Not. And I want to be here later because I KNOW that guy will be recollecting votes  at 10 PM aproximately and I won't give him the satisfaction to think he's getting closer to me. Oh no he won't. So yes, when that hour comes I will be as panicked as yesterday, so you better vote now in order for me not to faint later. Vote here !
Oh! This Friday I will announce the addition of more points to the contest, and a new part of it, in which every person who votes more than once can participate in an extra contest  and win more prizes! I know that some people in deviantART would help me without points anyways, but hey, I know how some people wants points so badly!


No comments:

Post a Comment